Villton helps you to have more impression in the trip. We undertake the organization of the vacation in St. Petersburg:
1. We will draw up the program.
2. We will buy tickets and tours.
3. We organize transportation or explain how to get where you want.
Top sights and attractions in St. Petersburg:
- Theaters: the Mariinsky Theatre, the Alexandrinsky Theatre, the Bolshoy Drama Theatre and others.
- Palaces in Peterhof, Pushkin, Pavlovsk.
- Museums: The Hermitage, the Russian Museum, the Kunstkamera, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Erarta Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Temples and Cathedrals: the Kazan Cathedral, the St. Isaac's Cathedral, The Savior on Spilled Blood, the Smolny Cathedral, the Peter and Paul Cathedral in Peterhof.
There are long lines for tickets in front of them in summer season. Therefore we recommend to take care of the program in advance.
If you have been to St. Petersburg and have already ridden the tram by the rivers and canals, we suggest you to have alternative impression about the city – try wakeboarding on the waves of the Gulf of Finland, walk on rooftops, do bar-hopping at favorite places of citizens.
Tell the manager what do you want to receive from the trip, what you are interested in seeing and doing, and we will organize your vacation exactly on request.